- Selma de Mink
- Stephen Justham, visiting professor (June 2018 – now ) also a professor at University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing and visiting scientist at Harvard University.
- Athira Menon, postdoctoral fellow (September 2018 – now)
- Rob Farmer, postdoctoral fellow (September 2017 – now)
- Floor Broekgaarden (September 2019 – now)
- Lieke van Son (January 2019 – now)
- Eva Laplace, PhD student (November 2017 – now)
- Mathieu Renzo, PhD student (Oct 2015 – 2019, defense scheduled Dec 2019). Will continue at Flatiron instiute in New York.
Senior thesis students, MSc & BSc Students
- Tom Wagg (2019-2020, Senior thesis, Harvard University, daily supervisor: Broekgaarden)
- Floris Kummer (2019-2020, MSc thesis, Amsterdam, primary supervisor: Justham)
- Lokesh Khandelwal (2019-2020, MSc thesis, Amsterdam, primary supervisor: Justham)
- Sarah Kok (2019-2020, MSc thesis, Amsterdam, primary supervisor: Farmer)
Picture: The First three PhD students: Manos Zapartas (Now at Geneva Obsevatories), Mathieu Renzo (Moving to Flatiron Institute), SdM and Ylva Götberg (Now at Carnegie Observatories )
Former Students and Group members
Fomer associates, prize fellows
- Silvia Toonen, VENI laureate (January 2017 – March 2019). Now faculty at the University of Birmingham
Former PhD students
- Ylva Götberg, PhD student (Nov 2014 – Dec 2014), graduated Feb. 2019. Continued as Carnegie Nashman Theory Fellow at Carnegie Observatories, Pasadena Ca.
- Emmanouil (Manos) Zapartas, PhD student (Oct 2014 – Oct 2018), graduated Dec 2018. Continued as Swiss Excelence Fellow at Geneva Observatories in the group of Tassos Fragos.
Former Master students
- Javier Moran Fraile (2018-2019). Now PhD student in Heidelberg.
- Miron van der Kolk, MSc student educational track, short project (Fall 2018).
- Floor Broekgaarden, MSc Student, Math & Physics (Fall 2017 – 2018). Now PhD at Harvard University.
- Walter van Rossem, MSc student (2016 – 2017). Now PhD student in Birmingham.
- David Hendriks, MSc Student (Fall 2017 – 2018). Now PhD student with Rob Izzard at Surrey, UK.
- Karel Temmink, MSc Student (supervised by Silvia Toonen, Fall 2017- 2018). Now PhD student with Onno Pols at Nijmegen University.
- Louise Edstam, MSc student (June 2016 – June 2017 ), works as quantitative analyst for insurance company AA Ireland
- Coen van Neijssel, MSc student (June 2015 – June 2016), Continued as PhD student University of Birmingham with Ilya Mandel
- Ruben Boots, MSc student, Education track (October 2015 – July 2016), Continued in the Education Master at the University of Amsterdam
- Nathan Grin (in co-supervision, Sept 2014 – Sept 2015), Continued as PhD student in Bonn with Norbert Langer
- Abel Schootemeijer, (Sept 2014 – Sept 2015). Continued as PhD student in at the Argelander Institute in Bonn, Germany with Norbert Langer. Completed his thesis Feb 2019. Continuing as postdoc in Bonn.
- Emmanouil (Manos) Zapartas (MSc student, Sept 2013 – Sept 2014 ), Continued as PhD student in Amsterdam in my group. See above.
Former Bachelor students
- Carla Alejandra Calle Garcia (ASPIRE summer student 2019), now MSc student at Padova University.
- Floor Broekgaarden, BSc Student, Math & Physics (February 2016- September 2016)
- Thomas Dodds, BSc Student, (June 2017). Continued in the MSc program in Leiden.
- Max Briel, BSc Student, Amsterdam University College (January – June 2016)
- Timothy Mans, undergrad student, June 2015, now BSc student in Amsterdam
- Jur Haartman, undergrad student, June 2015, now BSc student in Amsterdam
- Adrian Hamers (BSc student, Sept 2009 – Feb 2010), continued as PhD student at Leiden University, postdoctoral fellow at IAS Princeton.
- Mark Verkoulen (BSc student, Utrecht, Sept 2007 – Aug 2008),
- Michiel Cottaar, (BSc student, Utrecht, Jan 2007 – July 2007), Continued as PhD student at ETH, postdoc in Oxford in Neuroscience